--> expr:class='data:blog.pageType'>

Also Read

A 21-year-old UNILAG student describes how She stabbed Super TV CEO to death.    

A 21-year-old UNILAG student describes how he stabbed Super TV CEO to death.

Chidinma Ojukwu, a 21-year-old University of Lagos undergraduate, has described how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lagos State neighborhood of Lekki.

PAY ATTENTION: Join Anything celebrity Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command offices in Ikeja on Thursday, after being paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

Odumosu stated that Ojukwu was arrested on Wednesday night at her parents' home in the state's Yaba area. Ojukwu, a 300-level Mass Communication student, said she had been in a love connection with 50-year-old Ataga for around four months before the heinous occurrence on June 15, 2021, at a Short Service Hotel. No. 19, Adewale Oshin Street, Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos.

The student claimed she and Ataga were "having fun" when an argument erupted and she stabbed him twice. “We were at the lodge smoking,” a repentant Ojukwu explained. He was making sexual moves toward me. He became violent because I was weary. I let him have his way with it. He ordered roofies in the afternoon. We ate meals and took it jointly. He grew inebriated. I was still dissatisfied with the first one (sex) we had, so I stayed on my own, smoking and drinking. He was also on his own. “When he came to me, I told him I wasn't satisfied with what he done. ‘You don't help me, you don't help me with anything, you're just messing with me about,' I said. He said, 'Take my ATM and withdraw anything you want.'" The embarrassed undergraduate couldn't look straight into the camera as she claimed, "He later became violent attempting to get to me, and I was struggling and defending myself." He smashed my head against the wall at some point, and I retaliated as well. “He was chasing me around the kitchen cabinet at one point. I took a knife and stabbed his neck. He followed me as I reached the door. I stabbed him twice on the side of the neck. I threw the knife on the bed, and he rushed for it, but I also went for it. He dragged the knife with me, causing it to break and him to fall to the floor.” The undergraduate also revealed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.

While the owner of the rented property where the unfortunate incident occurred had been apprehended, Odumosu stated that Ataga's accounts had been frozen to prevent additional withdrawals by individuals seeking to drain the accounts in light of his untimely demise. Odumosu went on to say that the investigation is still underway and that "the case would be charged to court as soon as the inquiry is completed."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post